Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Springbrook is good if you go up the road to Eldorado Springs, go up CR67, go right at the upper junction...then turn around and go back the way you came! It took me an hour to get the mud off my bike last night from the only 100 yard section o' mud I encountered yesterday. Today, I said "no mud no way".

So I parked in Morrison again, rode the bike path :)eekster: ) up to Rooney Road parking lot expecting Green Mountain/Zorro to be still wet. Well, from reports I got from some mtbr peeps Box O' Rox is dry all the way up (I would have never thought that) and they said they did a pretty good ride on Green Mountain, mud free.

Zorro looked good so I rode up that. Dry all the way (ok, tiny bit of mud at the stairs). Dakota Ridge is reported to be dry/iffy to the south, dry to the north of the saddle.

What a freakin' beautiful day. Just gorgeous. I rode up to Dinosaur Ridge (yes, the road is closed and it was just bikers and hikers...I kept looking around for cars to come screaming at me like before they closed the road). Views in all directions were beautiful. I've done the tourist thing at Dinosaur Ridge years ago, this time I did it again and it's pretty cool.

Riders and hikers everywhere with smiles on this gorgeous day. Runners were hanging off the trail motioning me to come through. Hikers said "have a nice day". One little white doggy really wanted her picture taken. I asked the owners "is it true that nose is really a black button?" I have proof that it is!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Was out there today. Parked at Apex. Rode up Apex to Pick Ne Sedge and rode down. Biked over to Mathew Winters Rode the ridge to Zorro, to the green mountain lopp. Box of Rocks was dry. Rode back up zorro and back to Apex. Approximately 17 miles.

I just couldn't stop riding.

Erik

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.