Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you guys know if the zoo trails have been torn down. My friend said he thought they were but he wasn't sure. Any info would be great. Thanks
-Eileen

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
eileen said:
Do any of you guys know if the zoo trails have been torn down. My friend said he thought they were but he wasn't sure. Any info would be great. Thanks
-Eileen
I heard that they were but have not seen it for myself. I live pretty close, but don't bother to ride that trail much. Go to Meldrum Bar instead.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
meldrum bar?

TWISTED said:
I heard that they were but have not seen it for myself. I live pretty close, but don't bother to ride that trail much. Go to Meldrum Bar instead.
Yeah, same hear, heard it but haven't seen it yet. Sure does suck though. Where is Meldrum Bar? Is it close to the zoo, or anything like it the zoo trail? Thanks for the suggestion.
-Eileen

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
eileen said:
Yeah, same hear, heard it but haven't seen it yet. Sure does suck though. Where is Meldrum Bar? Is it close to the zoo, or anything like it the zoo trail? Thanks for the suggestion.
-Eileen
Meldrum Bar is in Oregon City or Gladstone on the Willamette River. Nearby is the Klakamit skatepark.
Want to buy a fork?
Tim

Attachments

·
Registered
850 Posts
when i was a kid my dad used to build houses up by the zoo and my friend and I used to poach the walking trails up there on our BMX bikes. It ruled and was my first taste of singletrack before i knew what it was... then we got yelled at.....then we built jumps from scrap wood. Man i miss being a kid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.