Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Are you surprised?

Have you been hiding under a rock or something? As I recall, you got one of the last ones.

Bob

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Call_me_Clyde said:
Have you been hiding under a rock or something? As I recall, you got one of the last ones.

Bob
really? hahaha... and i've still been telling everyone to get a Zone... lol
Sigh, i'm still waiting for those pics from my friend... his cables at a friends place... wont get it til this weekend...

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
todd_freeride said:
yea, bye bye zone :( hope it comes back sometime. feels weird riding a discontinued bike.
It's a original, now that it's discontinued the value just went up. You can say it is a Limited Edition Zone. Each one is manufactured individually therfor they each have there own character. :thumbsup:

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
dogonfr said:
It's a original, now that it's discontinued the value just went up. You can say it is a Limited Edition Zone. Each one is manufactured individually therfor they each have there own character. :thumbsup:
ohh yea....my zone has character.....lots of character....thats what the ladies say :thumbsup:

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
mrpercussive said:
i know it will... but you never know though... cause in time, i'll want to go bigger and i'm not the smoothest rider out there... And in time i mean like 2 years or so...
your zone is laughing at you right now :p I rode mine as hard as I could at whistler, this july its going to get ridden even harder at whistler again. not only that, but if I come down for sea otter, it'll get ridden hard then too.

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
todd_freeride said:
your zone is laughing at you right now :p I rode mine as hard as I could at whistler, this july its going to get ridden even harder at whistler again. not only that, but if I come down for sea otter, it'll get ridden hard then too.
Yeah, i'm pretty sure the Zone is wanting me to go bigger. I swear it seems each time i do i jump or drop i actually do go bigger. But in time i might want something new just for the sake of having something newer and who knows, in time suspension designs will change too... hahahaha. I'm going to get ready for CHDH and Sea Otter this year. But before that i need to fix my fork problems... Will do it as soon as my financials allow... I just dropped like $300 on text books while that easily could have been another Boxxer or an 888... If worst comes to worst, i guess i'll just have to see how much that Swinger X6 is worth... XD

Come on down to sea otter... let's do the DH race together... Also dont forget, we're testing the Motobecane bikes... Hahahahahahahaha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.