Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
HTFU!
755 Posts
I too am interested in these. I have seen them on ebay, and it looks like you can only purchase them over the www. If I had to guess, I would think that, like many, they are likely made in the same factories as many other mid-level bibs, but I really don't know. Maybe I will roll the dice and report back.

·
bicioso
67 Posts
I have two pairs, one white and one black from different sources but both have exact same cut.
They appear to have medium grade spandex and appealing flat contrast stitching which makes them look good but my problem is that pad is not sewn properly into shorts. It's like it's too far back or not high enough in front leaving your junk completely exposed. You wouldn't want to walk around in these. ;)

I use them for commuting, most of the time underneath other shorts so it's not an issue. I don't think I recommend these, my supercheap pricepoint branded have better fitting than these.

·
The Cheater
552 Posts
How are their compression jerseys? I have 2 Skins but for daily training I'd like to use something cheap. Always looking for the best deal so any other brand for compression jersey or bib?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.