Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Weapon of Choice
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Peeps, Has anyone ridden the Zen trail in St. George lately? how are the conditions? I was hoping to get out there this Saturday or Sunday and give it a shot.
I have never ridden there and will be driving from Vegas. If any local riders can show me the trail that would be awesome. Thanks!

·
Weapon of Choice
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can't get right said:
You are a go.
Cool, any group rides planned for this coming weekend? If you can get me contact info that would be good. More tech the better as I bring the 6 inch travel bike.

·
NOT Team Sanchez
1,973 Posts
If you're 6'' bike likes getting 6' plus of air, then we may be able to assist you :D Our little posse is most likely going to be riding this upcoming Saturday, we'll probably do the Barrel trail in the early AM, potentially followed by the Zen.....depends on how we feel after the Barrels. I noticed you ride a turner, you should fit in well with the other homers here in town, I'm not one of them though, and proud of it!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Iceman69 said:
Cool, any group rides planned for this coming weekend? If you can get me contact info that would be good. More tech the better as I bring the 6 inch travel bike.
Go with Wasea, a rigid SS is my sled of choice.

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Hey Mike,

You should take up wasea04 on his offer for Barrels and Zen on Saturday. Good group of guys and they definitely know how to ride.

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
I rode it for the first time last Sunday, at least I think we were on Zen? It's chunky with flowy sections mixed in for XC guys like me :D . I was on a 29er HT and we were already 32 miles in to our ride when it was decided to ride it..... here are a few pics....we'll be back this Sunday and it will definitely be on the menu :thumbsup:

Matt

Bicycle helmet Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Sports equipment Recreation Bicycle

Automotive tire Mountainous landforms Hill Mountain range Highland

Bicycle tire Automotive tire Rock Rim Bedrock

Bicycle tire Tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle wheel rim Mountain bike

Tire Automotive tire Bicycle tire Rim Landscape

Tire Bicycle tire Automotive tire Rim Synthetic rubber

·
Weapon of Choice
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KRob said:
Hey Mike,

You should take up wasea04 on his offer for Barrels and Zen on Saturday. Good group of guys and they definitely know how to ride.
Indeed from the vids and pics I have seen of these guys riding Barrels, they have the skills. Wasea I will let you know if I can make it Saturday, if not I will definetly keep in touch.

·
Weapon of Choice
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool pics matt, thanks for posting. The place is a must do I can tell.:thumbsup:

·
NOT Team Sanchez
1,973 Posts
We're going to be riding at 8 am if you'd like to join us, it looks like we'll be sessioning the moves up on the Barrels on the way down.

·
Weapon of Choice
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So far looks good for this Sunday, Zen trail with Shelbster then perhaps a Barrel run. Dont know if I me or the bike will go for 6 feet of air but 5 feet is ok with me!:cool:

wasea04 said:
If you're 6'' bike likes getting 6' plus of air, then we may be able to assist you :D Our little posse is most likely going to be riding this upcoming Saturday, we'll probably do the Barrel trail in the early AM, potentially followed by the Zen.....depends on how we feel after the Barrels. I noticed you ride a turner, you should fit in well with the other homers here in town, I'm not one of them though, and proud of it!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts