Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
94 Zaskar in excellent shape. I saw on here that was cleaned, polished and ss and have been looking for one to do the same. Found a nice one locally but he wants $280 and i was hoping to invest about $100. What do you think?

·
Registered
875 Posts
roxie said:
94 Zaskar in excellent shape. I saw on here that was cleaned, polished and ss and have been looking for one to do the same. Found a nice one locally but he wants $280 and i was hoping to invest about $100. What do you think?
If I had the extra $280, I would buy it. Darn economy. Any pics to share??!!

·
Banned
2,989 Posts
If the frame is dent free and half the chainstay hasn't been ground away it may be worth it. What a miix of parts and spumoni color mix to top it off. It appears as though the fork is not an original Bologna Lite as the titanium paint color would have been off a 93 Avalanche AL, Karakoram or perhaps a Timberline and that fork doesn't have the long taper cut so probably off a Timberline...Hi-Ten steer tube with Chromoly blades. The cheap purple barends and that saddle must go though~! 97 Down Tube decal, 93 Flip Flop II chromoly stem and it's got to be a 91 or 92 model year frame as those were the only two years the Zaskar had a u-brake. Mixkar I'd say.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.