Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I didn't do it
9,465 Posts
So what's your angle here OP. Are you trying to direct more traffic to the Eclipse website or something? Otherwise your enthusiasm for Zambranaing isn't adding up. Going viral? Hmmm don't know about that.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no not at all nwbikur. That was just the easiest way to share details with everything about it. There is a wiki page, it's on wheretocrank.com, etc. I just saw a lot about it and posted it. It's all about fun.

·
I didn't do it
9,465 Posts
Thanks for the wheretocrank link, I went ahead and checked it out. I guess I still don't know why you would characterize it as a craze sweeping the cycling world. And it still seems just a little weird that the good folks at wheretocrank seem to be really concerned that the Zambranaing wiki site might be deleted. To me it sounds like those guys are trying to make Zambranaing into a craze. I'll just say again that your enthusiasm doesn't seem to be proportional to the broader popularity of Zambranaing.

I just did a little research and I might be on to something so hear me out. Alex Zambrana apparently is a FL based racer and the Eclipse Racing team is also FL based. Any chance you're Mr Zambrana himself or an affiliate? You strike me as a good guy so I don't mean to be too pushy here but this still seems just a little fishy on some level.

I think I'll stick with planking for now.:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NWBikur - My enthusiasm is just sharing something that is comical, not to be taken literal. I am not scheming the world for exposure on any website nor do I have anything to personally gain from sharing this. I'm not Mr. Zambrana. I am in South Florida though and it apparently is a big hit. That's how I found out about it. A guy in Moab and Portugal shared a picture though which was cool...

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Screw the picture "fad", this has got to be the best satire about the whole thing:

"mountain bike rider who rides for a local bike shop in South Florida, which is the top level that a professional cyclist can aspire to reach"

Bwahahaha!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.