Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Elitest thrill junkie
Joined
·
38,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted in Classifieds section.

I'm eying the 66ETALight right now, so I think I'll put this up for sale. $300. Great condition, stunning black. TST cart has 5wt oil in it right now, I can put 7wt in it (stock) if someone wants. Original lowers are also available and could be included for the same price.
 

Attachments

·
Elitest thrill junkie
Joined
·
38,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Renegade said:
Jayem, is that oil all over the front of the lower left leg? Are your seals blown?
No, there's no oil on the legs. That is the black finish of the legs. That's what a Z1 looks like with no stickers.
 

·
Elitest thrill junkie
Joined
·
38,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Renegade said:
Is that a maxle? I thought maxles were "inferior".
Nope, that's the older QR20+ axle. Marzocchi was out of axles when I put together this fork, but I had this olde axle, and it works great.
 

·
Outcast
Joined
·
8,588 Posts
Jayem, I'm just teasing you a little here. That's right, I'm actually not really quite honestly not trying to give you a hard time. And oh yea, I think I know what Z1 legs with no stickers look like. They look like this:

 

·
carpe mañana
Joined
·
7,308 Posts
Jayem said:
Nope, that's the older QR20+ axle. Marzocchi was out of axles when I put together this fork, but I had this olde axle, and it works great.
Those QR20+ axles are a real b!tch when you want to remove the wheel. The proper 20mm is way easier.

Kinda funny how everyone's rippin' on ya after you've been rippin on everyone else. Shoulda kept quiet about that fork.

_MK
 

·
not so super...
Joined
·
11,466 Posts
I was only kidding too JM.

A suggestion however. You might want to raise your asking price a little. IMO...items priced too low make buyers think that something is wrong with it.

I think mine and Renegades AM1s sold for more much quicker.
 

·
Outcast
Joined
·
8,588 Posts
SSINGA said:
A suggestion however. You might want to raise your asking price a little. IMO...items price too low make buyers think that somthing is wrong with it.

.
That's why I thought it had leaking oil all over the front of the left leg! Honest! Raise the price, and the oil goes away. :rolleyes:
 

·
Outcast
Joined
·
8,588 Posts
dpdsurf said:
Man it's hard to believe that it's been 5 years since Ronron (or was it Langston) and Pastrana were battling it out for the 125 motocross championship.
Sir, how dare you? This is a thread dedicated to spam. Please post your non-spam posts somewhere else! :rolleyes: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
730 Posts
SSINGA said:
I think mine and Renegades AM1s sold for more much quicker.
You sold your ZAM1!
When did this happen?
What did you get to replace the one and only Frankenfork?
Oh no I'm gonna regret asking this...

UGI :D
 

·
Elitest thrill junkie
Joined
·
38,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SSINGA said:
I was only kidding too JM.

A suggestion however. You might want to raise your asking price a little. IMO...items priced too low make buyers think that something is wrong with it.

I think mine and Renegades AM1s sold for more much quicker.
That's kind of against my philosophy when selling anything used, no matter if it looks and works brand new. I am just interested usually in selling rather than haggling over a price that's going to get brought down, or the product will sit on the market for a year. I suppose your point of view makes sense as well. I'll consider it.
 

·
Elitest thrill junkie
Joined
·
38,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
MK_ said:
Those QR20+ axles are a real b!tch when you want to remove the wheel. The proper 20mm is way easier.

Kinda funny how everyone's rippin' on ya after you've been rippin on everyone else. Shoulda kept quiet about that fork.

_MK
Err, I disagree. With the QR20+ axle I only need one allen wrench (for the fork) rather than fussing with an axle end-cap and the associated allen wrench. T

Who is "everyone"?
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top