Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys think you're throwing down some gnarcore shiatz!...well, I told y'all I was stepping it up. Here's a pic of me on really big, man-sized drop. In direct disregard to WCH's orders, I'll state that this is a good 20' drop to flat. Just look at the size of that tree in the background. You guys ain't got nuthin'. :p

Man, it's 21 degrees here today...the first free day in over a month that I haven't gone out for a ride. So at least I can dream of riding...LOL! ;) At least by Friday it'll be back up to about 50 and sunny.

Attachments

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
We have a snowday out here. And the high for today...is like 7 degrees (Fahrenheit of course) Talk about cold. :p

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
Man I was sprocket grinding the family pack of that shiz 3 years ago.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
We have a snowday out here. And the high for today...is like 7 degrees (Fahrenheit of course) Talk about cold. :p
it is cold here....I might have to turn on the heater....67 is too cold for my socal carcass

·
Registered
567 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
It was -10 here yesterday with wind chills into the -20s. Winter riding is probably one of the best things MN has to offer. :cool:

L8R
Buck

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Young at heart...

zachdank said:
i can't believe you eat froot loops.
Young at diet! What's the deal?...you think at my age I should be limited to raisin bran or something?...Sheeeesh! That's one of the reasons I ride so much...so that I can eat what I want! :D

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
TNC said:
Young at diet! What's the deal?...you think at my age I should be limited to raisin bran or something?...Sheeeesh! That's one of the reasons I ride so much...so that I can eat what I want! :D
you should deffinately be eating a bannana and a bran muffin. :p

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
TNC said:
no you need the fiber....Grape Nuts

·
Registered
467 Posts
TNC said:
You guys think you're throwing down some gnarcore shiatz!...well, I told y'all I was stepping it up. Here's a pic of me on really big, man-sized drop. In direct disregard to WCH's orders, I'll state that this is a good 20' drop to flat. Just look at the size of that tree in the background. You guys ain't got nuthin'. :p

Man, it's 21 degrees here today...the first free day in over a month that I haven't gone out for a ride. So at least I can dream of riding...LOL! ;) At least by Friday it'll be back up to about 50 and sunny.
man, that drops nothing. mabye if you wre goign really really fast and we able to land far off the edge of the table. then mabye it would be a big jump...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.