Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Spud State Rider
630 Posts
Fun group ride last weekend into the Blue Mountains of WA.....

We stopped and watched these two eagles trying to take down a fawn high on the hillside. The Fawn ran for a while then wised up and hid in the brush. The eagles made several attempts to scare it out and were still at it when me rolled on....it was amazing to watch :cool:

·
HopHeads, Unite!
395 Posts
Hey, dRjOn, sorry we didn't hook up with you while we were on your side of the pond--did you get the voicemail i left?

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
Mike, you're getting embarassingly good at this photo thing. Dang.

Just a short gravel ride for me, shaking down the Peregrine with an Alfine system installed. Works good! Heavy...but good.

Reflective rim + flash = white rim. Its actually black.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
We've got a 1 year old too that's not pictured...he was in the trailer behind my wife. The guy pictured got tired by the end of the day and my wife was lugging both sleeping kids in the trailer while I pulled an empty trail-a-bike...

She's got a carbon seatpost...what was I supposed to do?

We could have brought the tandem/trail-a-bike/Burley trailer rig out I guess!

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
from a couple weeks ago at Mammoth.

And since this is mtbr and all about image, I will name drop and say it was an absolute pleasure riding with Sherwood et al.

While mostly 26ers, there were definitely a few 29ers and some 69ers which I really wanted to try but they were a size too small

Fo-tard trying to pscyh himself up while waiting at 11,053 ft

Group shot (missing a few from overall group), MANY of which represented on Ventanas, to include jerseys :thumbsup:

Picture of Gheydola that lugged our bikes to the top. Having said that, it was definitely not all about shuttling, especially the last day where like mental patients, we sort of got lost and ended up climbing Skidmark

Random singletrack shot

And here is Sherwizzle Gibson on his Chucho which rocked

The addition apparently this year of the reinforced berm worked killer, especially given the rather unique and VERY pumicey conditions at Mammoth

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.