Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was shopping for my 2019 Jeffsy I read some concerning stories about warranty service. My (very limited) warranty experience with YT USA was super positive. I broke my SDG supplied seat during a low speed crash. I am honestly still not exactly sure how I did it. Seat popped right off the rails.

I emailed YT and sent them a picture. The SAME afternoon I got a reply email that they were sending me a replacement saddle. I received it two days later and was on my way.

I can't speak to warranty experience with my pricey parts or more significant issues but I was impressed. I have also found them helpful to deal with on the phone for other issues.

Thanks YT!

·
Registered
888 Posts
My Jeffsy arrived with a defective dropped post. I emailed YT and they got back to me within a day. I was hoping they would just ship me a replacement but they referred me to Fox's warranty dept. I sent in my post and Fox repaired and returned, it took about 2 weeks total including shipping both ways, no cost to me. I'm surprised Fox doesn't maintain a replacement fleet they can just swap out quickly for customers with new bikes, because downtime sucks when you have a brand new bike. The repaired post works great and I'm back in business. Communication and service from both YT and Fox was good and timely.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.