Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
I'm riding.

Auburn.

I haven't been on a bike in over two (almost three) weeks. I spent the past week eating out and not going to the gym while we were on vacation. Today was daddy day while the wife took care of taxes for her mother's estate.
Tomorrow I am riding all day. Or until I collapse and fall over, whichever comes first.
I doubt I will take any pictures.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. Tear it up man. My family is in L.A. till Tuesday and Easter will be day 3 in a row for me. Not sure where but I ride tamale also somewhere in Los Gatos ... prolly Kennedy. :D

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,585 Posts
I’d love to ride again tomorrow (would be three days in a row) but I might end up doing an excessively low-key ride with my wife and kids tomorrow morning. No KOMs, no PRs to be had. :(

·
user
1,060 Posts
Grandma wants to watch the kids for a few hours today, so I plan to hit up Demo for a few hrs... Then back home for some Easter grub with the family.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got my ride in yesterday, paella over the fire is the task on hand for today. Tonight I plan on hitting some trails with lights if I still have any energy. Enjoy the day everyone~!
Finally finished off the coffee and headed to Kennedy for a quick run to the top. My home alone meal will be equally exciting ... or not. The other half of yesterdays grilled chicken sandwich from Hungry Hound. :p

Attachments

·
Weird huh?
2,286 Posts
Finally finished off the coffee and headed to Kennedy for a quick run to the top. My home alone meal will be equally exciting ... or not. The other half of yesterdays grilled chicken sandwich from Hungry Hound. :p
Yer cracking me up! You've been up and down and are doing lunch. I've been out of bed for an hour and am hitting Kennedy.....1'ish or so.
Me? I'm finishing my coffee. I'm finishing it.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yer cracking me up! You've been up and down and are doing lunch. I've been out of bed for an hour and am hitting Kennedy.....1'ish or so.
Me? I'm finishing my coffee. I'm finishing it.

:thumbsup:
Nope that is yesterdays pic. I am leaving in 5 minutes. T.O.T. HILL rd. Kennedy. Come on down ! :D

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.