Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Your thoughts on attending “The VenEllTurnTit Ride”

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been giving considerable thought to a combined group ride of Ventana, Ellsworth, Turner and Titus owners. I thought it would be cool to bring together a bunch of guys and gals who love bikes and biking.

Hence i would like to present to you “the VenEllTurnTit Ride”. :eek: :eekster: :eek:

I think Alaska would be a great location :thumbsup: :thumbsup: , so that is my first choice. However, I'm open to other suggestions.

Wherever we end up, I'm sure we can take advantage of our fellow MTBR'ers to guide us around. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sheesh JNC, thats a bit harsh mate..... Will not take that personally...

Yeah ski u mah, never thought of that part, well we could suggest they share a tent, that way would have to get over or on top of the patent debates....

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
Aquaholic said:
My vote would be Alaska. Perhaps Wheezy and Barnacle could put me and Dusty up?
i think that would be brilliant...then you all can act on all that sexual tension y'all have been building up for the last couple of years...:ihih::arf::D:p

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Whafe said:
Sheesh JNC, thats a bit harsh mate..... Will not take that personally...
Dude, I know you love hanging out in the Turner forum....obviously lots of peeps do....BUT, you have been here long enough to know how that proposal was going to go over. Borderline trolling imho.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jncarpenter said:
Dude, I know you love hanging out in the Turner forum....obviously lots of peeps do....BUT, you have been here long enough to know how that proposal was going to go over. Borderline trolling imho.:rolleyes:
Oh well, everything starts with a thought bro, I see you only see a negative side to it....

And am incensed that you even broach that I am trolling, not my style.... Just think it would be good to do something like this, as I said, it would be a group or people whom love bikes, not what brand a frame is.....And once again, everything starts with a thought..

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Whafe said:
Oh well, everything starts with a thought bro, I see you only see a negative side to it....

And am incensed that you even broach that I am trolling, not my style.... Just think it would be good to do something like this, as I said, it would be a group or people whom love bikes, not what brand a frame is.....And once again, everything starts with a thought..
...so why mention brands at ALL then? Think about it....

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jncarpenter said:
...so why mention brands at ALL then? Think about it....
Well you may have a point, those were the 4 brands that came to mind and that I have particpated in so to speak. It also helped me make a cool name in my opinion... VenEllTurnTit....

Be happy, the homers got 4 letters in the title....:D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Wow, interesting idea....

Alaska? :confused: :confused: :confused: Don't get me wrong, I'd love to visit someday.

I mean come on Whafe, you of all people know that there really is a better place somewhere (whistler) , maybe a place where there is excellent XC, great FR/DH, alpine lift access and singletrack climbs(whistler) , someplace where you could do all on one day...or just do endless days of long trail rides with technical, natural descents... plus there should be food, bars and bike stores... oh yes hot women too(whistler) ... and maybe 3-4 other great riding locations within a 3hr drive (squamish, pemberton, northshore vancouver) ... Hmm I can picture such a place...(whistler) where sultans and DHR's can meet for beers after equally great rides...I would give anything to live close to such a biking nirvana... (whistler) I want to go now (well tomorrow morning will work I guess) (north shore at 8am)

Well I mean, saying such a place did exist, you would have to convince people here on the turner board that it could possibly be more fun than going to Moab for the 67th time... :rolleyes: :sleep: :winker:

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes FM, indeed you have a point... Was sort of catering, or trying to cater to all. Alaska looks great tscheezy´s photos are great, the palce is on the must ride list....

Whistler does cater to all diciplines really, mmmmmmmmmmm Yep, a screw up on my part......Should have been on the list

1 - 20 of 150 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.