Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Only 1 week left for Ales & trails 2019 - and your chance to WIN this magnificent dream build steed. The odds are still pretty good, and your donation will benefit a good cause AND China Camp Sate Park.

Perhaps last year's lucky local winner will describe the joy of his lucky win.

Many of the best breweries will be there, as well as a wide range of demo bikes, fabulous BBQ and a ride with long time champion Ned Overend!

This is one of the best Marin events of the year, see you there!

https://access4bikes.com/giveaway/

https://access4bikes.com/ales

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I heard that guy that won is pretty cool. I know he bought a bunch of tickets and donated them to somebody.
This is my favorite event of the year, screw Christmas. Great group of people and great bikes, beers, food and music. Now that you can camp too, it's the best.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I won 2 years ago. Bike changed my life.
In appreciation, I help promote the event -which I have attended for many years.
Last year I bought $100 worth of donation tickets which I gave as a match to the next person to buy $100 of tkts.

Last year's winner was the cool guy. I didn't know he gave away tkts. But he was pretty darn delighted to win that bike -as this year's winner will be.

I heard that guy that won is pretty cool. I know he bought a bunch of tickets and donated them to somebody.
This is my favorite event of the year, screw Christmas. Great group of people and great bikes, beers, food and music. Now that you can camp too, it's the best.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I won 2 years ago. Bike changed my life.
In appreciation, I help promote the event -which I have attended for many years.
Last year I bought $100 worth of donation tickets which I gave as a match to the next person to buy $100 of tkts.

Last year's winner was the cool guy. I didn't know he gave away tkts. But he was pretty darn delighted to win that bike -as this year's winner will be.
Ha, I guess I meant you. Nice move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Thanks. It's not down. This is the correct link. My bad!

https://access4bikes.com/giveaway/
thanks. i found the other link as well. it prompted a cool pic of a plane going down in flames. (maybe not so cool for the pilot)

i donated all my months lunch money. i'll pack a lunch for the duration!! thanks for the reminder. i wont be able to make it but, you all just call me afterwards and tell me where to come and pick it up :D.

i paypalled..i assume i get the email notice? since you wont have any other of my contact info.

·
Hella Olde
2,541 Posts
I'll be driving up from SF probably around 8am if you wanna hitch a ride.
Thanks man! Appreciate the offer. I 'm not gonna go this year. I did a 'Contact the Organizer' through Eventbrite to see if I can transfer my entry. If you have a friend who needs a ticket (and i can transfer it) I'll give it to you for $20.

·
Hella Olde
2,541 Posts
Thanks man! Appreciate the offer. I 'm not gonna go this year. I did a 'Contact the Organizer' through Eventbrite to see if I can transfer my entry. If you have a friend who needs a ticket (and i can transfer it) I'll give it to you for $20.
I just looked at my ticket and it just says 'Purchased By xxxxxxxxx' I'll bet anyone w 21+ ID can use it to the fullest. Let me know if you want it - if not, I'll offer it to the rest of the hoarde.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.