·
aka Swamp ThAAng
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go ahead, post your picture! Here's mine. Aaaaaaaaayyy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Really, is this what we have to look forward to this summer? The AZ forum has definitely jumped the shark.

·
Swamp Thaang Groupie
629 Posts
skinny-tire said:
Really, is this what we have to look forward to this summer? The AZ forum has definitely jumped the shark.
Skinny to keep it on topic. Here are the gnarliest pictures I have of Shockerwave AKA: Swamp ThAAAnGG boosting air on his bicycle. Pretty Fing gnarrly if you ask me!

Skinny This your chance to strut your big air stuff. Post em up!

Plant community Soil Terrain Off-roading Spoke

Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire Soil

This last one is Swampy doing his SGN pose while i boost over him. GNARRLY!

Clothing Tire Bicycle frame Wheel Bicycle wheel

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
abcnorte said:
Skinny to keep it on topic. Here are the gnarliest pictures I have of Shockerwave AKA: Swamp ThAAAnGG boosting air on his bicycle. Pretty Fing gnarrly if you ask me!

Skinny This your chance to strut your big air stuff. Post em up!

View attachment 543244

View attachment 543245

This last one is Swampy doing his SGN pose while i boost over him. GNARRLY!

View attachment 543246
Trust me bro, I'm positive your penis is bigger than mine.

·
aka Swamp ThAAng
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
skinny-tire said:
Trust me bro, I'm positive your penis is bigger than mine.
Than why don't you just BEAT IT on outa here?

·
Banned
1,111 Posts
At Canyon Lake

·
Banned
1,111 Posts
Mike-e said:
We're going there this summer for sure! That place is awesome, and now I've got the perfect "staging" house for lake trips.
Nice. The jump that I did in the pic is about 85 feet. Super fun but you have to send it a little to get past the rocks below. Hang time of about 2 seconds when I saw it on video:thumbsup:

G

·
I've seen that one. Never jumped it tho... way to big for me. Props on huckin it! :thumbsup:

cesslinger said:
Nice. The jump that I did in the pic is about 85 feet. Super fun but you have to send it a little to get past the rocks below. Hang time of about 2 seconds when I saw it on video:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,111 Posts
Mike-e said:
I've seen that one. Never jumped it tho... way to big for me. Props on huckin it! :thumbsup:
It's easy, just take one step.

·
Swamp Thaang Groupie
629 Posts
latedropbob said:
ABC...nice!!! you had those up pretty quick...from your secret stash? you a kevin bacon wanna be? I'm gonna start calling you bacon from now on!
LOL! My secret stash on youtube.:thumbsup: Was tring to think of some sweet skinny style, and that classic movie came to mind. Most likely before most of your time.;)

BACON RULES! BRING ON THE BACON!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts