Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Committed
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 is gone, 2010 is here. Post up your favorite 09 riding pic and lets relive the ride stoke from the last year.
Here is one of me taken during a team photo shoot at Northstar last year. I really like the composition on this one, chairlift in background and dust still lingering on the trail behind me.

Attachments

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
1soulrider said:
2009 is gone, 2010 is here. Post up your favorite 09 riding pic and lets relive the ride stoke from the last year.
Here is one of me taken during a team photo shoot at Northstar last year. I really like the composition on this one, chairlift in background and dust still lingering on the trail behind me.
My ankles hurt just looking at that and knowing what it is now.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
moosehead said:
Great thread.

First shot from XC Guy at the SV Nats, then local fall favorite.
Ohh yeah, that's what I'm talkin 'bout :thumbsup: Sol Vista is a fun place to ride, I think they are keeping the first two jumps open? When I went on the last day last year they were, but 25 mph cross winds were telling me no :D

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
A few of my favs from 09

1. Naked1 on a stepdown on the AMA taken 1-16-09
2. Naked1 hitting the BJ. Taken on 1-17-09
3. Mooseknuckle testing out his new Firebird on the Teabag Taken 4-16-09'
4. Moose's Firebird heading back to Pivot for a full refund.
5. Moose losing his sh!t on a drop at Graton Mesa taken 10-16-09 His Highline emerges unscathed.

Attachments

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
I make some friggin sweet faces.

Not a turner but there's one sitting about 60 feet away that I was riding an hour earlier :D

·
Moosehead
1,908 Posts
inkpad said:
Ohh yeah, that's what I'm talkin 'bout :thumbsup: Sol Vista is a fun place to ride, I think they are keeping the first two jumps open? When I went on the last day last year they were, but 25 mph cross winds were telling me no :D
XCG's photo captures all the speed, pucker factor, and commitment of all 3 of those crazy ramps. While the third was a monster (below), the first two were somewhat in the trees. +1 to not wanting to be in a cross wind or casing 'em, as the penalty for failure is huge.

Great shots guys, keep em comin.

Untitled from Moosehead on Vimeo.

·
Never enough time to ride
1,575 Posts
My favorite shots, in my collection from 2009. Some shots from a 30 mile ride down the Maah Daah Hey late last summer. It was one of those random, hey I'm here how about I drive a little farther and go for a ride here, then turn around and go home again. Great times, and I'm loving the other shots, great stuff from Sol Vista, which was another great trip, and some excellent shots from everyone else.

What's instore for this year?

happy trails...

squish

Attachments

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.