Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just use old tubes and wrap them around the chainstay. Electrical tape and a zip tie to hold it on. It cushions, protects both the chain and the chainstay and I'm recycling ;)

·
Just ride
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow thanks for the insightful, and useful responses guys!

Keep up the good work at keeping MTBR a fun, friendly atmosphere!

and, don't you think I would have done a bit of searching to know that I can't find them at either of those retailers before I created a whole new thread?
Thanks for the oh so useful links though

·
Registered
379 Posts
skim1040 said:
Does anyone know where to buy one of these aside from through Bianchi?

I more want a neoprene protector instead of the stick on type. Any ideas?

I see nothing on eBay, and the Bianchi website so far is the only place that I can find these!

Thanks in advance!:thumbsup:
Bring up Ebay and enter chainstay....about 20 to choose from.

·
Vigilante Trail Groomer
155 Posts
skim1040 said:

I see nothing on eBay, and the Bianchi website so far is the only place that I can find these!

Old tube and zip ties FTMFW!:thumbsup:

·
wanna dance?
1,074 Posts
skim1040 said:
You were the one looking to put a big sticker on your bike telling people their bikes suck.

Dumb.

That such a sticker would come on a cheap, offshored Bianchi is insanely funny.

·
Vaginatarian
5,686 Posts
skim1040 said:

Souhegan cycle works in Milford NH had them, theyre very thin and basicly useless for protection.
+1 on the inner tube and zip ties

·
Just ride
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh yes! The Irony!!!

alright, I quit...Kiwi's E-dick IS in fact bigger than mine...congratulations on being the ******* of the forums! Keep it up.

·
BM and PQ Trail Rep
1,934 Posts
skim1040 said:
wow thanks for the insightful, and useful responses guys!

and, don't you think I would have done a bit of searching to know that I can't find them at either of those retailers before I created a whole new thread?
Thanks for the oh so useful links though
You aren't worth the effort.

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
skim1040 said:
Oh yes! The Irony!!!

alright, I quit...Kiwi's E-dick IS in fact bigger than mine...congratulations on being the ******* of the forums! Keep it up.
Ouch!

Damn. You really need to work on that sense of humor. :rolleyes:

fp

·
Vaginatarian
5,686 Posts
skim1040 said:
So nobody else can find one?
Souhegan cycle works in Milford NH had them, theyre very thin and basicly useless for protection.
Souhegan cycle works in Milford NH had them, theyre very thin and basicly useless for protection.:eekster:

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I have one on my "cheap, offshored Bianchi ", but as Dan-O said... "they're very thin and basicly useless for protection". I covered mine because as someone else said, "why would you want to tell someone else their bike sucks"?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.