Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone better tell Mike Montgomery they aren't ;) That's the Banshee Prime FS 29er prototype he's back flipping :thumbsup:

photo from Pink Bike, photographer Margus Riga

·
Blue Pig
1,553 Posts
Judging by the speed he was going at for that high of a jump, why wouldn't he or anyone be able to do a BF? On a 29'er that is.

·
T.W.O
1,730 Posts
They are starting to make the seatpost angle back which will put the rider farther back in the cockpit. But this was not the norm when 29ers were first being produced. The new breeds are much more flickable and nimble than the previous ones. Still a huge difference though in handling even with these changes.

·
dirty hippy mountainbiker
1,146 Posts
Been riding a steel 29er for 7 years. It's flickable. That sounds dirty.

I've only done front flips off mine though.

-M

·
I'm with stupid
5,920 Posts
FoShizzle said:
please go back to the 29er forum where people believe the lies. thanks in advance
Wait just a second!!!!!
Are you trying to tell me that if i got a 29er that i would not be faster, smoother, more super human like, not thirsty from the kewl aid, corner better, be able to do back flips, look better to females with my BIG wheels? WTF man next thing you are going to do is tell me that Santa Clause is not real, and the tooth fairy is really the rock. I HATE this forum!!!!!

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
other big things that are also flickable: monster trucks, jet fighters, fat college belly floppers hopped up on jello-shots during spring break, all F1 cars with their wings removed probably

Montgomery flips things for a living. Pastrana could flick a 29er with no wheels..

1 - 20 of 62 Posts