Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday evening I go out for a ride. During the ride I saw all kinds of stuff that I enjoyed and I thought I could share:

Deer, they are common and fun to see
Beaver, I dont see them that often, although it was on a steep downhill that I had to stop and let him go down ahead of me. Still it was fun to see one.
Owl, they are always so cool to see.
Guy smiling on a park bench with girls head bobbing up and down????? Now this is a source of jealousy for me. That never happens to me!

Yep, some one was caught in the act. you never know what you will see during a ride sometimes. I just had to share it.

·
No good in rock gardens..
4,439 Posts
One morning, early, I couldn't sleep as it had been a stiflingly hot night. So I got up just before dawn, figuring I'd get a ride in before it got too hot.

So off I went to a favourite loop near home.

Rolling along some doubletrack, I see a man about 100 yards ahead of me, walking towards me. There was something not quite RIGHT - then I realised he was NAKED!! Seeing me, he ducks behind a tree and emerges, wearing some light jogging shorts.

As I passed him I remarked that yes, it was indeed pretty warm.

Just my luck, it was a 50 something guy, not some hot 20 something chick.

Another time (on the same loop, I might add), I found a box (empty) for a latex bodysuit (like a gimp suit sort of thing) and a box for some fantasy handcuffs. Clearly someone had driven into the bush for a secret good time. Thank God I hadn't gone night riding.

I've seen numerous different animals - kangaroos are a daily sight around here. Owls occasionally, snakes, lizards, large goannas on occasion (they scare the bejesus out of you when they burst out from under the leaf and bark litter near you), various orb spiders, one day I even saw a koala on the track - which aren't even supposed to live around here. You really never know.

·
Custom User Title
1,282 Posts
About a week ago I was riding back home on one of the trails and I heard a guy yelling out some sore of instructions to someone else. As I got closer he was standing with two horses and about 30 feet away from me there was a girl with he pants around her ankles and she was aparently looking to relieve herself. He has saying to sit in the fork of a tree and to use some leaves. They were back off of one trail and did not know about the one I was on.

So to be nice I hollered out "Don't use the poision ivy." She screamed, the guy laughed and I went on my way.

·
Registered
721 Posts
A couple of weeks ago I came across a guy taking a whiz on the trail. Not near the trail, on the trail. His girlfriend was pretty embarrassed. Find a bush next time, dude.

I hit up the local MUT for some early morning miles during the week. Lately, the style seems to be "40+ and no bra..." Yikes.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
coldsteele said:
About a week ago I was riding back home on one of the trails and I heard a guy yelling out some sore of instructions to someone else. As I got closer he was standing with two horses and about 30 feet away from me there was a girl with he pants around her ankles and she was aparently looking to relieve herself. He has saying to sit in the fork of a tree and to use some leaves. They were back off of one trail and did not know about the one I was on.

So to be nice I hollered out "Don't use the poision ivy." She screamed, the guy laughed and I went on my way.
GOd, that has happened to me. This time it was a very young girl who was doing her thing. At first I thought she might have been lost as it was in a spot where I don't come across too many people. It took about a minute for me to figure out what was going on, so I started back up and went around a bend in the trail. I ran into her mom, who noticed the shock and embarrasment on my face and started laughing.

It's the kind of thing that happens to me alot. Go riding for an hour and don't see a soul around. Yet the second you whip it out-BAM someone comes around the corner.

·
Something's tingling
154 Posts
Get a room, seriously!

micky said:
Yep, some one was caught in the act. you never know what you will see during a ride sometimes. I just had to share it.
I was driving to the park one early Friday morning to meet some friends for a ride. I circle around the parking lot to find a dude sitting in his expensive BMW with the windows up. I park next to the guy and look over to him just as a lady's head comes up from his lap, with a big smile on her face. Busted! They flee the scene quickly and I couldn't stop laughing.

Nothing like a complete stranger to ruin a little pre-work action. Brings new meaning to the word trailhead. Ba-dump bump :eek:

·
pronounced may-duh
4,306 Posts
Last year I came around the bend and startled a young lady jogger who had her shorts down to pee. She pulled em up quick and her face turned beet red with embarrassment. Hot chick too.

Many years ago A friend and I were riding down this super steep trail with lots of log drops and stuff in a very busy public park. Down at the bottom is this drunken bum who promptly pees his pants while watching us. You should have heard him ramble on about how we scared him and made him pee his pants.

In that same park there is a whole area that is a hook up for gay sex. Condoms all over the trails. Gay men naked sunbathing or doing each other in the bushes. You have to put blinders on just to make it through.

·
Registered
158 Posts
coldsteele said:
As I got closer he was standing with two horses and about 30 feet away from me there was a girl with he pants around her ankles
I thought you were going in a completely different direction with that one! I must have a really filthy mind.....:p

·
Something's tingling
154 Posts
DBomb said:
I thought you were going in a completely different direction with that one! I must have a really filthy mind.....:p
Whatever a man and a woman, and another man with a bike do to two horses... That's their gosh darn business. :skep: ;)

·
Registered
198 Posts
micky said:
Guy smiling on a park bench with girls head bobbing up and down?????
Hahaha! That happened to me too! I had this ancient Shimano DX freehub that, for some reason, coasts silent as death. Well, I was cruising through a park when I noticed the same thing. I.e. a chick's head bobbing up and down on a guy's lap. They didn't see me until the last moment. But the chick, she was cool though. Without a moment's hesitation, she ermmm... disengaged herself, tucked / squashed her gentleman friend's appendage under her elbow and said, "Hi!"

Talk about being cool under pressure... :thumbsup:

G

·
me and my crew were riding in the western end of golden gate park one day and saw two guys doing something i'll leave to your imaginations.

·
Registered
751 Posts
the other day i'm cruising along on my local trail. it's pretty dense forest on either side of the singletrack with trees, ferns, logs, fallen leaves, etc. i come around a blind spot and just then notice something get up out of the brush, obviously scared out of its mind, and start to run away. at first i thought it was a deer that was sitting down but oh, no. it was some guy with socks pulled waaaay up to his shorts. he had glasses or goggles on and was wearing a running shorts, a fanny pack and was carrying something that looked like a jar. he just kind of lept up from the ground a few feet away from the trail and ran away into the forest at top speed without once looking back. i had no idea where he was going as it was nothing but the singletrack for miles around.

at first it scared the hell out of me but once i saw him flee in terror i couldn't help but crack up laughing. i have NO idea what he was doing,,,

·
Registered
629 Posts
micky said:
Yesterday evening I go out for a ride. During the ride I saw all kinds of stuff that I enjoyed and I thought I could share:

Beaver, I dont see them that often, although it was on a steep downhill that I had to stop and let him go down ahead of me. Still it was fun to see one.
Beavers kick ass on the downhills. I'd have pulled over too.:thumbsup:

What kind of bike was he riding?

·
Nothing here
757 Posts
Let's see, I saw and SMELLED some guy taking a crap on the side of the trail while his daughter was standing there waiting.

I also some dude wearing boat shoes, khaki pants, belt and polo shirt riding the trails with a hot chick in spandex.

·
3 "fiddy" for short
2,739 Posts
micky said:
Deer, they are common and fun to see
Owl, they are always so cool to see.
Guy smiling on a park bench with girls head bobbing up and down?????
This should read:

Deer, they are fun to see.
Beaver, I dont see them often, but they too are fun to see.
Owl, they are always cool to see.
Guy smiling on a park bench with girls head bobbing up and down........PRICELESS!!

·
Nothing here
757 Posts
Oh yeah, I was at riding at Palos in Chicago early one Sunday morning and saw a guy standing by the trail with his back turned to me. As I rode by there was another guy squatting in front of him giving him a bj. Yeah, that was f-ing gross.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.