Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Not at the table,Carlos!
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have a very realistic nightmare, some A-hole took rough sandpaper to your stanchions.

Only a Mtbiker would do that. It got me thinking, what else?

It took me 6 months to make a $40 repair on my car. In that time I've spent atleat a grand on bike repairs and upgrades

My wife wont go in my car cause it smells like sweaty camelpak.

26psi is not enough and 29psi it to much.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Your rigs are cleaned after every ride and stored in your one-car garage while your cars are parked out on the street and never see a car wash.

Your most expensive ride is worth more than any of your cars.

You're driving along and you instinctively rubberneck when you see a vehicle with a rack and mtbs on it.

You see a weather report and you wonder how its going to affect the ridability of your local trail.

You're routinely at your favorite LBS and you just stand there staring at the rows and racks of mtbs, sizing them up against what you already have in the stable.

The hitch-mounted tray rack is always on the vehicle because you use it constantly and you always wonder when the police are going to get around to pulling you over for license plate obstruction.

You build singletrack with your local club and you'll do anything to route the trail over any rock or log no matter how much work its going to take.

Weekends are for mountain biking/trailbuilding and your wife is cool with it. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
while renovating your house the spare bedroom you build for your wife to have friends stay over turns into a bike storage and workshop before she can buy furniture and now her friends sleep on the blow up bed in the lounge room.

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
pwoods said:
You've measured the travel and sag on your car's suspension to see if it's the same % as your bike's.
Good one :thumbsup: only problem with that for me is right now i ride a fully rigid singlespeed, and not even the biggest downhill fork can match my trucks suspension travel :lol: other than that almost every one of these comments on "you're a mountain biker if..." is true for me :)

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.