Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gaa-zee-raaaa!
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your efforts to keep the wind off of your turkey smoker turn into an impromtu and full blown Sanford and Son - esque negative air turkey smoker enclosure. :(

I'm happy to say though, that my best ghetto efforts have paid off immensely. :D

Happy T-Day - and B-Day, Mr. "Ferrous"

Attachments

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
Better get a patent quick....

Then all the other turkey smoker manufacturers (except Ellsworth, as they will slightly tweek the vent locations, umm, VCT, yeah, that's it) will be throwing you dough for license fees for many Thanksgivings to come :D

Hey, if it works, great job! 2 X and OSB can accomplish alot, in the right hands! ( Oh, duck tape too, maybe get sponsored by the 'National Duck Tape Council' )

Wow, smoked turkey sounds pretty darn good, have a great feast!!

·
Gaa-zee-raaaa!
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
daveM said:
Then all the other turkey smoker manufacturers (except Ellsworth, as they will slightly tweek the vent locations, umm, VCT, yeah, that's it) will be throwing you dough for license fees for many Thanksgivings to come :D

Hey, if it works, great job! 2 X and OSB can accomplish alot, in the right hands! ( Oh, duck tape too, maybe get sponsored by the 'National Duck Tape Council' )

Wow, smoked turkey sounds pretty darn good, have a great feast!!
I've got a call into a patent lawyer as I type this ;)

I'd offer you a piece - but this will have to do.

Note to the uninitiated, that is not a piece of charcoal - the turkey is, in fact, supposed to look like that. :)

Attachments

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
Godzilla said:
Your efforts to keep the wind off of your turkey smoker turn into an impromtu and full blown Sanford and Son - esque negative air turkey smoker enclosure. :(

I'm happy to say though, that my best ghetto efforts have paid off immensely. :D

Happy T-Day - and B-Day, Mr. "Ferrous"
Thanks for the B-Day wishes and right back at you. I got some killer gifts!

On the downside, I had to do YARD work on my B-Day! Got a fire going now, fixin' to go clean up, and then guests arrive....cue Willie Nelson....

...Well I gotta get drunk and I sure do dread it
Cause I know just what I'm gonna do
I'll start to spend my money call evrybody honey
And wind up singing the blues

I'll spend my whole paycheck on some old wreck
And brother I can name you a few
But I gotta get drunk and I sure do dread it
Cause I know just what I'm gonna do

I gotta get drunk I just can't stay sober
There's a lot of good people in town
Who'd like to hear me holler
See me spend my dollars
And I wouldn't think of lettin' 'em down
There's a lot of doctors that tell me
That I'd better start slowin' it down
But there's more old drunkers than there are old doctors
So I guess we'd better have another round

Well now I gotta get drink....

·
Not just famous; infamous
1,069 Posts
Dude...

...that is like, the biggest bong I've ever seen. Shyeah. Talk about your munchies. :p

Lends new meaning to smoked turkey, as in:
"Yum, this turkey's really good. It's got a different flavor. What spice did you use?"
"Uh, oregano. Yeah, oregano, that's it."

·
Gaa-zee-raaaa!
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
coolhandluchs said:
...that is like, the biggest bong I've ever seen. Shyeah. Talk about your munchies. :p

Lends new meaning to smoked turkey, as in:
"Yum, this turkey's really good. It's got a different flavor. What spice did you use?"
"Uh, oregano. Yeah, oregano, that's it."
Yah - after we'd finished cooking, we set the "smoker" outside the garage - turned it around, sealed the garage door opening with some 6 mil sheeting, save for a space cut out for the Deep Rock fan enclosure, packed that b#@%! with Alaska's finest and cranked it up for half an hour before going in to eat. :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.