Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Light freak
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- yelling out "On your Left!" when you are shopping at the supermarket.
- tendency to pull up on the steering wheel when your cars front wheels are rolling off the driveway curb.
- uncontrollable urge to rub vaseline inside the crotch of your dress pants
- hitting people in the elevator with your arm when turning left to exit
- telling someone there's "one more behind me" when you walk by them on the sidewalk
- trying to stand up in the car when you drive over bumps in the road
- get pissed in stairwells when people going down don't stop and move to the side when you are going up
- friends say "nice rack" at a bar and you look outside on the car roofs

and the number 1 sign how you can tell you are a cyclist.....
- cotton underwear just doesn't feel right anymore

·
Registered
209 Posts
you get home from a ride, log on to mtbr.com and spend more time there than the ride itself, posting messages on threads with bland, uninteresting titles. then you go on to find boring videos about rattlesnake harassment and read about suburban weekend warriors trying to promote mountain biking in highlands ranch. or Limon:confused:

·
Your bike is incorrigible
3,179 Posts
you get home from a ride, log on to mtbr.com and spend more time there than the ride itself, posting messages on threads with bland, uninteresting titles. then you go on to find boring videos about rattlesnake harassment and read about suburban weekend warriors trying to promote mountain biking in highlands ranch. or Limon:confused:
agreed:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,865 Posts
...or when you laugh at mtbr and the drivel contained within.

same thing, except without the implied sarcasm

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Did a full morning of domestic duty recently. spent the morning cleaning, kitchen, bathroom, etc then cleaned the bikes. I was laughing at myself because the collection of household cleaning brushes consisted of exactly one. When I looked in my bike cleaning bucket it has about four different types of brushes just for cleaning bikes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.