Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You better not pout I'm tellin' you why.... Well I'm not exactly Santa Claus, but I am coming to town this weekend (Dec 2-3).

Planning a night ride Friday around 6:00. Location flexible. Cottonwood is closer to where I'll be staying, but Bootleg is doable as well. Saturday morning at 6:00am I'll be doing Cowboy trails.

Be there or be square. :rolleyes:

·
2,093 Posts
I'm square

KRob said:
You better not pout I'm tellin' you why.... Well I'm not exactly Santa Claus, but I am coming to town this weekend (Dec 2-3).

Planning a night ride Friday around 6:00. Location flexible. Cottonwood is closer to where I'll be staying, but Bootleg is doable as well. Saturday morning at 6:00am I'll be doing Cowboy trails.

Be there or be square. :rolleyes:
Thinking of 6 AM. It will be just above freezing by then. I guess that's plenty comfy for you. For me, it's kinda early for the winter. Don't count on me to show.

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,980 Posts
I have never been on a night ride before. Seems interesting though. A 6am ride on Saturday is too damn cold. I am to much of a whiny biatch for that.

·
Registered
12,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hey. I said no cryin'. You guys going to let a little darkness and cold keep you from riding? ;)

Yeah, if I didn't have to do that to squeeze in a ride before work, I'd wait for some daylight and warmer temps too.

Anyone up for a little cold, dark riding? Sounds inviting, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

·
2,093 Posts
hmmm

KRob said:
Hey. I said no cryin'. You guys going to let a little darkness and cold keep you from riding? ;)

Yeah, if I didn't have to do that to squeeze in a ride before work, I'd wait for some daylight and warmer temps too.

Anyone up for a little cold, dark riding? Sounds inviting, doesn't it? :rolleyes:
My soccer game is late in the day. If i'm up i'll be out there. Like i said before though. If i'm not there by 6 AM don't wait for my lame azz.

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,980 Posts
Alright maybe. When the hell else am I going to get to ride? My job is draining my life! I have to be off the trail by 7:30 though so I can't do any long loops.

·
Registered
12,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NMPhi767 said:
I have to be off the trail by 7:30
Me too. I'll be at the Cowboy trails parking lot by 5:45. Ready to ride by 6:00. Let me know if i should watch for you. I'm sure I'll be the only guy in the parking lot... Green Ford Freestyle.

·
Registered
12,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
E ! said:
My soccer game is late in the day. If i'm up i'll be out there. Like i said before though. If i'm not there by 6 AM don't wait for my lame azz.
All right. So you're in then. :D

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,980 Posts
KRob,

I am also going to try and make this. Since I have to leave to Cali on Sunday for a whole week, this will be my last chance to ride for awhile. Why not do it in the freezing morning. I have the blue Haro.

·
Registered
12,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NMPhi767 said:
KRob,

I am also going to try and make this. Since I have to leave to Cali on Sunday for a whole week, this will be my last chance to ride for awhile. Why not do it in the freezing morning. I have the blue Haro.

Cool. See you there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts