Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Yo Paseo El Scream
275 Posts
sheesh, looks like he's riding a ac with drop offs, i wonder how his bike handled that, i hate landing to stairs, if i would've done that i would've put a piece of plywood on the stairs
still, man that guy has some balls

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
BansheeHucker said:
sheesh, looks like he's riding a ac with drop offs, i wonder how his bike handled that, i hate landing to stairs, if i would've done that i would've put a piece of plywood on the stairs
it looks like a scream w/ a 888 to me...

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
BansheeHucker said:
The bike seemed to roll away just fine.
I love seeing dudes huck nasty with cheap bikes and parts.

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
JBsoxB said:
it looks like a scream w/ a 888 to me...
The way it rebounded makes it look like a dropoff for sure.. I used to own one.
The stanchions dont look like a 888.

I dont mean to be all mr correction, but thats what I think.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Andrewpalooza said:
That bike had a rear derailleur. Not a single speed as the URL implied. On those grounds it sucked.

Acutally that is one of the more impressive things I've seen lately. Amazing.
lol, you know how europeans spell theater "treatre"?

that was josh "bendre"..

lol, sory for the bad joke...

anyone know what fork that is?

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Andrewpalooza said:
That bike had a rear derailleur. Not a single speed as the URL implied. On those grounds it sucked.
I know you're kidding but how many topics are not related to DH/FR in this forum??;)

·
I do small drops.
215 Posts
Well, after doing the "frame-by-frame," I'm gonna say I think that's a Scream with a 888. It looks like it's got the steep headtube angle like a Scream (Not really familiar with many other 4-bar link bikes, but those ones are steep) and the fork is definitely all black. Not gonna say 888 or Junior T or Drop-Off Triple, but it's definitely all black.

Glad to be bored. :D

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.