Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got stationed over here in Yokosuka and i am wanting to hit up some trails... Anyone interested on showing me around? or can i hop in on any group rides??
I have been exploring so far and found some trails but i still feel lost and cant really read japanese symbols at all!!! hahah i did ride last night somewhere by zushi like off of 24... It was a sick night ride considering it was my second time out to that trail!!!! do people night ride over here? b/c i got some crazy looks from some civilians

Thanks,
ABE Stivers, Tyler
USN
[email protected]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Check out Japan Overview, it show were some good decent trails are. I've found a few. There are plenty of trails around. Most of them, it's a question of whether or not it's rideable. I've been on some that I end up carrying my bike almost as much as I ride it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My bike arrived on Saturday. Had it reassembled and ready for riding that night. The rear derailer needed adjusting but the bike mechanic at ORC fixed it 5 minutes and it shifts as smooth as butter. (Got to love Shimano SLX) I rode around between Yokosuka and Ikego on some trails I found online, but always looking for more people and trails so just let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.