Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You alive?? :nono: Don't let a 50lb boat anchor & Noth Kackalaky hum-a-ditity get you :madman: down :cryin: Holmes. It dogs the best of us on bikes 1/2 that weight. It takes a lil' while to get used to the up-n-down of Hickory City Park. :ciappa: I'm holding th' Faith for ransom. Gonna try to get a VP Free :thumbsup: out of th' deal. :devil: Rock :rockon: th' Prophet an' heal th' knee Holmes.:cornut: Good to meet GMOSS out there too, good ridin'.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey, had a blast. It was good meeting you, too. Look forward to riding with you guys again ( not on the strictly downhill runs, though).:D

I think that run wore him out.:smallviolin: :lol:

Later

Garrett

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wasup mang!! That ride kicked my ass. My Ca ass is used to eating soup...not riding in it.:mad: But I ainta skurd. 6 months from now I'll be on a 50lb sled, honking my horn at XC geeks!! Out da way bishes!!!:cool:

·
401 Posts
6 months from now I'll be on a 50lb sled, honking my horn at XC geeks!! Out da way bishes!!!
Cool......just leave a clean line and I'm good. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.