Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if you wackie fellas have any more BBQ's or jump jams set up for this fall? I have this feeling that I need to get out there soon, before December this time!

Also, you guys have any new stunts up yet?

Beau

·
Registered
270 Posts
Eup! LawSuit is nearly done. I'd say another 3 more weeks (only work weekends) and she will be done, looking for a test pilot.
Trying to schedule a camp weekend soon. Need to officially OPEN up the 'Suit'.
I'll keep all you MN boys posted...
Kirk

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Beau likie :) I have not hit any of that stuff.

Can't wait

Camping would rule!!

Beau

·
Registered
567 Posts
HEEEEEEEEEY Beau...

hate to hi-jack the thread...but are you comin to the trail bash thingy this Saturday??? Bring the Kato crew and stay for the barbeque afterwards. In the last two days I have put in a 6 pack(13-15' gaps each) that I will finish tomorrow and a sweet rainbow log ride thingy. Plus made the whole trail a little smoother...and shuttle will be there too.
Anyway what up SOAP. I can;t wait to come down and ride some of that new stuff!!! Hit us up with a date that will work for all the sallies! Man does that Lawsuit look SICK!
L8R
Buck

·
Deadhead
361 Posts
ieatsoap said:
Eup! LawSuit is nearly done. I'd say another 3 more weeks (only work weekends) and she will be done, looking for a test pilot.
Trying to schedule a camp weekend soon. Need to officially OPEN up the 'Suit'.
I'll keep all you MN boys posted...
Kirk
Hey Kirk, Lawsuit looks like it is coming along nicely. Wish I could be the test pilot for you, but I probably won't be able do any significant riding until next season. I'm going to come up the next time our group goes. We have a few people in recovery mode, so hopefully in a couple weeks we'll make it up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts