Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...I hope things are going well, I cant wait to get back to Moon in the warmer weather! Anyway, here is the movie that I made that I was telling you guys about. Hopefully it'll motivate you guys to come and visit Ithaca in 09'. :thumbsup: Happy holidays! ~Steve

·
Yung Wun Ho!!
169 Posts
Great videos other than the parts riding in the cemetery:nono: ..Bad karma right there;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great videos other than the parts riding in the cemetery
haha! yeah, thats the downtown Ithaca cemetary! No ones been buried there in over 100 years. It serves downtown Ithaca mostly as a local dog park where the owners like to not have to clean up after their dogs...and its a popular sledding spot in the winter and a night time party spot where underage kids drink. I think I'll be buried out in the hills!

·
Yung Wun Ho!!
169 Posts
cyclesilicate said:
haha! yeah, thats the downtown Ithaca cemetary! No ones been buried there in over 100 years. It serves downtown Ithaca mostly as a local dog park where the owners like to not have to clean up after their dogs...and its a popular sledding spot in the winter and a night time party spot where underage kids drink. I think I'll be buried out in the hills!
Haha crazyness..The Cemetary near me is under watch 24/7..Hopefully no sink holes happen:D

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Ithaca, Ithaca, Ithaca....

Nice vid Steve. Looks like a season full of fun up your way. Really like the different terrain you profile in the vid. Lots of challenge riding up your way. Enjoyed the music too! Ride On!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.