Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
EDR
10,123 Posts
A guy I work with tattooed the name Shannon on his neck. He sure loved that girl, so much he married her. They divorced 3 years later. Just saying.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not thinking about the Yeti name, more like a sliding Yeti, or the ice pick or Yeti man.

·
EDR
10,123 Posts
I'm not thinking about the Yeti name, more like a sliding yeti, or the ice pick.
I think that would be cool. That way it wouldn't really be a brand thing but more of a mountain biking thing. When you are old and decrepit it will remind you of your younger days when use the bike, haha.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I think that would be cool. That way it wouldn't really be a brand thing but more of a mountain biking thing. When you are old and decrepit it will remind you of your younger days when use the bike, haha.
I'm already old, but hope to ride at least ten more years, then I'll use it (Yeti) as a walker LoL.

·
Int'l Sales - PIVOT
778 Posts
I've heard rumors that there may be a tattoo artist in attendance at the UK Tribe Meet in June . . . Sounds dangerous. :)

·
No Stranger to danger....
4,596 Posts
Is yeti giving you a free bike or paying you for this? if not i wouldnt bother.

·
Who is John Galt?
1,771 Posts
I would go with those marks the chain ring puts on your leg when you crash, LOL. Yeti man is pretty cool though

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have grown up playing in the mountains, so I've been wanting a sleeve with a yeti on it for a decade. At the time, I was all about Rocky Mountain. I've owned Yeti bikes for the past 5 years.

Son was born last year. Finall got that tattoo this year with the addition of my son's name carved in a tree trunk on the inside of my arm.

IMG_0853.jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts