Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

2381 - 2388 of 2388 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
I have loved my Vorsprung Tractive tuned Monarch debonoair plus...if found used plus the cost of the tune..imho would outperform a stock Dpx2 at less or same cost.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
I’ve already have the DPX2....stock. Plus I’m a Fox guy...sucker for Yeti/Fox marketing.

I’ve contacted Yeti for tune recommendations, but the tune code did not match up with Fox configuration.

Fox OEM have a custom tune they recommend for the 4.5....will run about $250 including full rebuild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
I’ve already have the DPX2....stock. Plus I’m a Fox guy...sucker for Yeti/Fox marketing.

I’ve contacted Yeti for tune recommendations, but the tune code did not match up with Fox configuration.

Fox OEM have a custom tune they recommend for the 4.5....will run about $250 including full rebuild.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
What was the tune of the original Float DPS you had? XC or Trail tune?

Based on what I’ve been able to dig up, the XC tune has the standard volume EVOL can and medium compression/rebound.

The trail DPS shock tune was Large EVOL can with light compression and medium rebound.

DPX2 default tune is medium compression/rebound.

I had trail tune ...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I put a Works -1 degree angleset in my 4.5 last night, and wow what a difference! Not only a slacker HTA and better descending/steering feeling, but also more of an "in the bike" feeling. Super happy with the change- highly recommended!
What is the size that you need to get for SB45c?

·
Dab-O-Matic
1,051 Posts
SB4.5 as a mullet?

Search results are zero for a mullet build. Anyone here try and failed?

2381 - 2388 of 2388 Posts