Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1221 - 1228 of 1228 Posts

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,316 Posts
I have already increased pressure and added another spacer to the x2 which feels better .
Speeding it up 7 clicks more than recomended is a lot .
Are you running a 21 x2 ?
How much have you increased pressure from what yeti recommends? I probably need a spacer then.

2020 but I like my stuff fast. My pike on my ripley and my lyrik on the 150 are both about 5 clicks from fully open on rebound. Assegai makes up for the traction on the 150!

·
Registered
38 Posts
How close are people finding the suspension settings from the yeti website ?
Are you generally finding them to hard/soft fast /slow ect
Mine comes with the 2021 X2 shock, and I've sped up 2 clicks for both the LSR and HSR. The other settings are good for me, maybe need more spacers. I'm about 80kg.

·
Registered
152 Posts
ok , i may go another click on high and low speed rebound and try that . It does seem quite slow on the rear .
What about your 38 where are you on the front in relation to yeti site settings ?
I am a few psi lower and 1 click faster on high and low speed rebound at the moment

·
Registered
38 Posts
ok , i may go another click on high and low speed rebound and try that . It does seem quite slow on the rear .
What about your 38 where are you on the front in relation to yeti site settings ?
I am a few psi lower and 1 click faster on high and low speed rebound at the moment
I use a lyrik ult on the front, haha

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
has anyone here gone from the stock Fox 36 in the older models to a the new Fox 38? considering the change but I don't know if it's worth it....

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,316 Posts
has anyone here gone from the stock Fox 36 in the older models to a the new Fox 38? considering the change but I don't know if it's worth it....
In a way. going from lyrik ultimate to zeb ultimate shortly. Sounds like for my weight and riding style it is the way to go.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think it's better to upgrade your 36 to push acs3 coil kit or vorsprung smashpot. Same weight of the 38, but tons of plushness and grip!

1221 - 1228 of 1228 Posts