Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
The handbook is part of the welcome pack Yeti sends out after you register your bike. Presently they've got about a years long backlog due to COVID and delays on revised materials. I recently moved and reached out with my new address as it had been a while since I registered my bike. Their CS guy told me they're getting them out as quick as they can and hope to be caught up later this fall. If you haven't received yours, it will most likely be coming, or if you've moved, I'd contact them with your updated address.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
It's quite stupid really, more of a waste than anything else. The fact that people get upset when they don't receive it makes me laugh. I looked through the "handbook" once and threw it into the recycling bin.
I don't think anyone is actually 'upset', and if we haven't received it we don't know what to even be upset about. Sounds like we're not missing out on much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I chatted with Yeti yesterday. They said that because of events last year, they postponed putting out the Hand Book and are now restarting the program and taking care of a large backlog.
I had not heard about the welcome kit until I received it Monday and was pleasantly surprised when I opened it. I'll put the book on the coffee table for friends and family to look at and have to figure out where to put the flag.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.