Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
mtb'er
4,289 Posts
Yeti president, Chris Conroy, is Chairman of the Board for IMBA. IMBA and Conroy oppose bikes on the TRT through the Mt. Rose Wilderness, on the Western States Trail through Granite Chief Wilderness... and on any trail in any Wilderness area. And Georgetown isn't really #moretrailsclosetohome. Phuck Yeti.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeti president, Chris Conroy, is Chairman of the Board for IMBA. IMBA and Conroy oppose bikes on the TRT through the Mt. Rose Wilderness, on the Western States Trail through Granite Chief Wilderness... and on any trail in any Wilderness area. And Georgetown isn't really #moretrailsclosetohome. Phuck Yeti.
And the purpose of this post is, in this thread is....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I mean this in the nicest way possible (but not really) don't you have a Facebook group you can advertise this on or the Yeti forum...

You would really cut down on the number of posters (like me) who just want to ***** at you.

·
Up In Smoke
Dirt Roadë
3,281 Posts
So these are illegal trails?

Other than that I'm trying to figure out why this guy is getting so much flack for organizing a group ride with fellow Yeti owners. Its no different than a group of Corvette owners going for a cruise down HWY 1.

A lot of Yeti hate these days...

1 - 20 of 129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.