Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

It has been a long and difficult ordeal, but we made it! Go-Ride is ready to start taking our orders. Orders will be accepted starting on Thursday and you have until Saturday @ 3pm MST at the latest to get the orders in.

If you are a last minute straggler and still want the 20% off of a Yeti 575 with Yeti build kit, email me asap.

BEFORE YOU ORDER, Please email me ([email protected]) with the following info:
Name
phone number
Bike Build (Please dont write modifications or color)

I will forward this info to Go-Ride and that is how they will know you get the discount. All orders will be made through Go-Ride directly and the shipping will begin as soon as they meet the 5 bike order minimum.

Please get back to me at your earliest convenience since we need to be coordinated to pull off the final step.

It was cool talking to all of you on MTBR and over email...I'll be on MTBR and be sure to keep in touch.

Regards,
Steve

PS: IF YOU ARE BUYING A FRAME ONLY: James @ Go-Ride told me that the price is 60 dollars higher than I quoted....I apologize but I had used the wrong retail price in my 20% off calculation (should have been 1399).

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
cool thanks for the update. i emailed you about my friend Dave...he was ready to get a 575 race disc, but that's been delayed due to having to buy a new car.

but i have other friends who are in the market so i'm encouraging them to get in on this.

·
shaved yeti
430 Posts
What kind of BS is this???? Never seen the Yeti board used as a flagrant promo ground before. If you think that's a good deal, why don't you shop around?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I have to agree with Bonk here....

Not sure why this board is being used as a Home Depot v. Lowes bidding war, but these prices, if we were allowed by Yeti, could be matched by both Bonkey and us. Nothing against Go-Ride, but we all post assistance and work with the community here, even when someone's not our customer. I just sent 2 575 rear D hangers to Hong Kong because they couldn't get them from their Yeti importer over there. There's certainly no money in that, and more of a pain than anything, but the guy needed them, he's a Yeti owner and frequenter of this board. Now I have to order some more from Yeti.... :D

Have fun on the Yeti's, too, by the way, and if you have any questions, feel free to jump on here and ask away. :D

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
You all saw my feelings about this in your other thread. And I am SURE you did not get the best deal available but good luck with your new bikes.

·
Hugged a Yeti Today?
74 Posts
Gonna agree with Bonkey

bonkey said:
What kind of BS is this???? Never seen the Yeti board used as a flagrant promo ground before. If you think that's a good deal, why don't you shop around?
Something like this should have been done among friends and over email or phone. Hate to see this board become a place where we post deals to try to influence shops to lower prices. Funniest part of it is that with a little work on your own you can get a better deal.

·
pronounced may-duh
4,306 Posts
FoolCyclist said:
Something like this should have been done among friends and over email or phone. Hate to see this board become a place where we post deals to try to influence shops to lower prices. Funniest part of it is that with a little work on your own you can get a better deal.
FoolCyclist:

How can I get a better deal?

Thanks in advance,

Maida

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.