Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone interested in test riding a Yeti should mark their calendar!

Saturday January 27
9am – 2pm
South Mtn - Pima Canyon entrance

Sunday January 28
9am – 2pm
McDowell Mountain Park – parking lot for the sport/long/technical loops

·
On your left.
1,188 Posts
next stop

What is the next stop after Phoenix?

mtnbiketodd said:
Anyone interested in test riding a Yeti should mark their calendar!

Saturday January 27
9am - 2pm
South Mtn - Pima Canyon entrance

Sunday January 28
9am - 2pm
McDowell Mountain Park - parking lot for the sport/long/technical loops

·
On your left.
1,188 Posts
I was hoping

I was hoping they would keep coming west, but they are actually focusing on the mid-west. Seems to me they would do the west swing in the winter when we are more likely to have good weather. Oh well I already have my Yeti, just wanted to check others out.

mtnbiketodd said:
The Yeti website has been updated with information for the next couple of monthes

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Motivated said:
I was hoping they would keep coming west, but they are actually focusing on the mid-west. Seems to me they would do the west swing in the winter when we are more likely to have good weather. Oh well I already have my Yeti, just wanted to check others out.
I talked to the Yeti guys tonight and they are planning on heading West. The Yeti website is suppose to be updated but it is not. I'm heading to south mtn to hang with them tomorrow and will find out the details. Then I will post them up for you.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
mtnbiketodd said:
I talked to the Yeti guys tonight and they are planning on heading West. The Yeti website is suppose to be updated but it is not. I'm heading to south mtn to hang with them tomorrow and will find out the details. Then I will post them up for you.
Ask them about the new 8" bike as well... hehe...
Have fun at the Demo!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.