Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
a.k.a. MTBMaven
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a Yeti dealer in the LA Metro Area. I've contacted the Path in Orange because I've heard good things about them. I'd like to find a closer place to Pasadena. The Yeti site only lists a few places in the LA area. They don't list the Path so I'm thinking their must be more out there that what's on the Yeti site. I don't need them to stock the bike just be able to obtain a demo model and hopefully make me a good offer on the frame.

Also, has anyone purchased a 575 locally? If so where? Were they good?

·
Waiting to exhale.
1,030 Posts
Not quite LA metro area but, Aderenaline bikes in orange I think is the biggest yeti dealer. I am sure most REI's have them too.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
SMOKEY said:
Not quite LA metro area but, Aderenaline bikes in orange I think is the biggest yeti dealer. I am sure most REI's have them too.
Good point about REI....you could at least check one out.

Yo Smoke....I am havin a hell of a time following your thought process lately....you doin ok? In one post I see 717 rims, another post custom frame geometry, another post VPP, another post how bout a Flux.

Dude....I love to see that I am not the only one all over the map :)

Cheers

·
Waiting to exhale.
1,030 Posts
Its a sickness bro. I want 3 bikes. One bad a$$ 19lb Titanium Blingle-speed, One bad a$$ 24-26lb 4" travel Dual suspension trail bike and One Bad A$$ 36-38lb 6" travel fun bike!

But right now maybe I should settle for 27.5-28.5lb 5" travel XC/trail/light free-ride bike.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Got mine at adrenaline bikes and process went smoothly for me. Friend of mine had to wait a bit over a month to get his though. The first week they told him it was already being shipped out when it really wasn't. Luckily he finally has his yeti.

·
3 on the tree
206 Posts
I second Adrenaline Bikes

LBguy said:
Got mine at adrenaline bikes and process went smoothly for me. Friend of mine had to wait a bit over a month to get his though. The first week they told him it was already being shipped out when it really wasn't. Luckily he finally has his yeti.
I wanted to demo a L 575 last week and called the shop on Monday, 4-11 to see if they had one built. They said they didn't, but to call back on Friday. I did, they didn't have one built, but a mechanic named Max offered to bring his personal bike in so I could demo a L 575. I drove 75 miles on Saturday to demo and I'm glad I did. There's some rocky dry creekbed/dirt trails a couple of blocks from the shop and I felt the 575 shined - I'll be ordering mine shortly. The shop also seems very accomodating in switching parts to your preference from the Yeti factory kits if you're going with a full bike purchase. Good luck in your quest!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.