Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a cross post, but when I was researching this frame I really could not find a ton of information on it, and only limited information on the singlespeed drop outs, so trying to help build the knowledge base on this frame.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
halflung said:
WOW, nice bike, how does it ride.
The ride is great, probably only put about 10 miles on it so far, but most of those have been root heavy trails. The bike is stable and the handling is sharp, I came from a scalpel and so far I dont miss it one bit. I could not be happier with how this turned out, I am very excited for spring to show up.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The two large silver bolts also clamp the dropout, the small black Allen bolt with lock nut is to hold or set the tension. I rode it for two days with the black set bolts screwed out on accident and no slippage. I was so pumped to get out and ride I overlooked setting those. So given that it seems like they are really just there as a fail safe.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ryan G. said:
So how are the dropouts? Tension is set with the one screw in the 5th picture. No slippage?
More pictures of the singlespeed drop outs, you'll notice the orientation of the bolts changes towards the end of the picture series. The shop put the chips on, and in my excitement I did not notice it was wrong till I took the wheel off to take these photos.

Ill get pictures of the geared chipset tomorrow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.