Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm making my decision this month on getting a new rig and wanted to get some opinions on the following three bikes which I have narrowed down to the Yeti, Titus, or Ellsworth? I've pretty much narrowed it down to the Yeti or Titus but keeping my ears opened to the Ellsworth Truth as a slim third choice. I was actually real close to buying the Racer X but have been reading a lot of good reviews on the Yeti AS-R regarding its weight and performance(besides the fact that they're really cool looking and I've been wanting to own a Yeti for the longest time now). Any final opinions would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Welcome to the MTBR boards, lots of good people & fun. :drumroll:

If it was my choice it would be the Titus. You have always wanted a Yeti & been doing alot of research about it. I say buy the Yeti so you will be happy & sleep quietly at night without AS-R's dancing through your brain. Get what you want it will be the right choice. :band:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.