Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody,
I've got a 4X # 76 in the short version. My question to all of you out there that have ridden one or own one currently is, what is the ride difference in the short versus the long. The bike is small in either size, feels like a BMX bike but better of course. I am in the process of tyring to figure out if I should get a long or stick it out with the short. I am 5'10 and am long in the legs, and short in the upper body. If anybody has any info or imput have at it!!
Thanks,
Chris

·
shaved yeti
430 Posts
long

I own a 46/100 short. I built it halfway to get the sizing right. I pulled it apart and ordered a large, because the small is too small. I still haven't gotten it yet, but I have ridden a long and it feels much better. I would hit my feet on the wheel while DJing on a small, and the long will just barely clear.

So, the short is destined for a life as a piece of art on the shop wall. A beautiful piece it is, too.

BTW, I'm 5'9". 31.5 inseam 6'2" wingspan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.