Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have seen pics of the 303 and it is sick! i have done searches and there arent any reviews about it that i have found. i wanted to know how it rides if any of u have heard about it? and also if it would be mainly DH (it looks like it would be), would it be good 4 whistler & north shore? this is all just out of curiousity...thank you 4 ur input.

heres a good pic:http://www.yeticycles.com/Gallery_darnersoc/popup_soc0001.html

·
SamIAm
2,038 Posts
i think that these lyrics will best show you what the yeti 303 is truely like

i dont feel the way i ever felt
i know gona im smile when i get buried
i try but it shows
anyone can make what i have built
better now
anyone can find the same white pills
take my pain away....

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
I don't think anyone but yeti team members have them at the moment. I hope to be sporting one next season.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
konabiker said:
I don't think anyone but yeti team members have them at the moment. I hope to be sporting one next season.
so it would be for DH mainly, or would it work for freeriding too? kinda like how the demo 9 can do both.

·
Innovate or die!
702 Posts
hmm

yeah i bounced and rode one for a minute at the otter. Keep your demo 9, that bike weighs in easily as heavy and geometry is VERY downhill. The travel was so f**** silky, but hey which team riders bike isn't?

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
From what I've heard on RM Yeti was making a revision and sticking in a swinglink or something to stiffen it up a bit. Hopefully they kick into full production soon I'm dying to see one/sit on one/potentially buy one in a year. :p

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
From what I've heard on RM Yeti was making a revision and sticking in a swinglink or something to stiffen it up a bit. Hopefully they kick into full production soon I'm dying to see one/sit on one/potentially buy one in a year. :p
Psh posh.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.