Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any new merchandise to check out?

I’m curious about the Turq merino jerseys, but I’m guessing not much difference to a standard merino wool shirt from high end / high cost manufacturers of the likes of arc’teryx, smart wool, kitsbow, etc...

The new t-shirt print designs are not all that impressive.

Unsure if any real changes were made to other bits of gear or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Any new merchandise to check out?

I'm curious about the Turq merino jerseys, but I'm guessing not much difference to a standard merino wool shirt from high end / high cost manufacturers of the likes of arc'teryx, smart wool, kitsbow, etc...

The new t-shirt print designs are not all that impressive.

Unsure if any real changes were made to other bits of gear or not.

I'm more curious about the propect gloves, they don't look like the old design prospect glove, they look more like the other glove model they used to have which I can't remember the model name, used to be a little more substantial than the enduro gloves

rest looks pretty much the same as used to be...

·
Banned
2,625 Posts
I'm more curious about the propect gloves, they don't look like the old design prospect glove, they look more like the other glove model they used to have which I can't remember the model name, used to be a little more substantial than the enduro gloves

rest looks pretty much the same as used to be...
the Prospect gloves are the only Yeti gloves I'll buy since they're more durable and don't fall apart at the seams like the Enduro gloves which are plenty comfy but last maybe 15 rides before falling apart.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the Prospect gloves are the only Yeti gloves I'll buy since they're more durable and don't fall apart at the seams like the Enduro gloves which are plenty comfy but last maybe 15 rides before falling apart.
Agreed...not a fan of the Enduro gloves at all. Almost too minimalistic...

The Turq gloves aren't too bad, but prefer to not have Velcro straps.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
never had problems with mine, they show signs of wear but no issues with the seams

I figures it out the name of the old model "summit", any idea if the new prospect glove is like this one? doesn't seem to be as protective and bulk as the old model prospect

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
New enduro gloves are much improved. I have several rides on them. Breathable mesh, tight fitting collar, small palm perforations and seems like more durable material. Older prospect and enduro gloves lasted 1 fall. Wasnt a fan at all...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just received the merino Turq long sleeve.

It’s a very light/thin merino wool base layer will probably use under a jersey during colder fall/spring mornings. Probably too delicate to use as an outer layer.

I also ordered the smuggler jersey in grey. Much better color in person. However, it’s a little bit different material than the storm of previous year, maybe more stretchy/lighter. And more importantly the sleeves are now proportional to the size. My storm smuggler hoody has sleeves that are about 3-4” shorter in length. Unsure if that was intentional or manufacturing mishap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.