Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 was a great year for riding for me. I didn't do a lot of travelling beyond my normal riding areas, but had a great year regardless. I don't really keep track, but I think I did more miles and saddle time this year than any other thanks to an understanding wife, friends who are flexible with their available time and some pretty nice weather.

I'm not going to put captions in all these, but here are the best ones I found on my hard drive:

Attachments

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
radair said:
What's this? You hucked off that van (with your son's bike!)?

Don't you work? hehehe

HNY
Yeah, I just wish Slider waited another moment before pressing the shutter :)

See now, I am much better with the camera...

HNY 2 U 2 Rob

John

You have to get down here and we'll ride Middlesex. You will love it. The we'll see how you ride the van... :D

Oh yeah - I'm on vacation this week...

Attachments

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Both in the same place...

Tame Ape said:
What park is the lake in? Where is this one?
Both of those pics are from the same park in Northeastern CT. I'll show you sometime, if you'd like. The riding is somewhat rugged, but I can put together a good 20 mile ride there.

John

·
gainlessly unemployed
246 Posts
Jisch said:
Both of those pics are from the same park in Northeastern CT. I'll show you sometime, if you'd like. The riding is somewhat rugged, but I can put together a good 20 mile ride there.

John
aah, what park? I'm from Fairfield cnty originally (though I'd rather not say which town, but it starts with a G and ends with a H) and have spent to much trail time in Westchester, NY

·
lover of trees
85 Posts
Great pics!

Well you know I'm in CT and enjoy your photography. I didn't take as many pics but turned a fully rigid bike in to a ss after having for two months or so..think I put upwards of 500+ miles in last couple of months.

Great scenic shot in Westwoods overlooking the lake in the more randomness post. That rocky part you're riding is so much fun too..up and down! :p

We did Westwoods with about 13 of us or so and it was so much fun. Beautiful and cross strunty at its best! Riding is good, I agree. Ps you should post your middlesex ride at crankfire.com if you wanted company or to lead a ride. Might get a taker or two especiall this weekend.

Cheers,
Mike

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not Middlesex...

xc_xtc said:
Great scenic shot in Westwoods overlooking the lake in the more randomness post.
Thanks for the comments - that overlook is actually not in Middlesex (though I know the section you're talking about), its in another place in northern CT.

John

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.