Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well gang, here's my trip around the sun. A long way to go just end up right back where you started. As usual, it has been a year of travel, biking and photography. A guy can put some miles down when he's on the run from a failed marriage and trying to reinvent his life.

I'm not gonna explain all of these. They're roughly chronological.

Apex Park approximately a year ago.

From a ride with the Titus gang, late January.

I took a little trip across Nevada to San Fran, the South Yuba River Trail, and one of the best benders of my life.

I jumped the gun on some high country riding, with glorious results.

And i began a series of very satisfying trips out to California.

Some backyard riding.

I attended May by de Bay

And had a nice Northern New Mexico jaunt.

More Cali

Some home state riding.

Uncomfortable with the feel of grass growing beneath my feet, I headed up to Idaho.

Back to the home state, again, for some Rocky Mountain High gathering.

Soquel Demo Forest in (yep) California.

A short hit Austin visit.

Saw all the news that's fit to print at Interbike. ;)

I think there only about a bazillion pics I left out. Forgotten trips, humdrum moments. But that's the gist of it.

Have a good '06 all. Let's try to get some rides in.

coda:

·
NedwannaB
12,784 Posts
Not to coin a phrase, but....

....these pictures do say it all! Very nice. Looking forward to the coming year's shots.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Samsonite Tester
3,993 Posts
The thread title dosn't do it justice. Great shots of the SW and riding.

·
Banned
656 Posts
dude, amazing shots...i also think i spotted over six different rides. are all those in your garage right now?
was that the infamous petefag giving you the finger? :cool:

·
uh, uh...oh, i forget
1,039 Posts
pics are amazing as usual...some of the best on this board or any other for that matter...thanks for sharing.

·
Currently in Exile
2,303 Posts
Anthony,

Your photos are what we all aspire to. You have an awesome eye and a great deal of patience to capture such beautiful images. I look at these shots an they make me want to be there, in the moment that they were captured. Great work and thanks for sharing!

And just how many Yetis do you own man?

·
Reviewer/Tester
6,176 Posts
Thank you..

Some of those photos are incredibly beautiful.

Have a great New Year.

R.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
You should put a warning in the title....Passion...sure is better than a thread about vehicles. Thanks Anthony for the great pics. Not to make light of it but maybe I should get married to get a divorce if this is the aftermath. I really think you need a co-pilot/relief driver for 2006! You can send me that Pug anytime. ;)

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
One thing that you and I both need to do Jisch is tell him there is nothing to see here.

·
what a joke
2,279 Posts
Clearly one of the best photographers on MTBR. Not only do the photos share the passion but they somehow invite the viewer into the moment.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Shazam!

Some of the most beautiful pics I've seen on this board. Sir, you are truly blessed to have the time and resources to hit all of those places of paradise. Thanks for sharing. :cool:

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Awesome!

No way I'm posting my pic's :D Your in a different league....I'm not worthy!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts