Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Model of Grace and Tact
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...there was a group of women riders, one w/ a FFTF jersey on, one on a orange Palamino. Are you a regular group? My GF and I moved to GJ recently and she would like a group of women to ride with 'cause she gets tired of riding with just me....

FWIW, I was on the green Ventana and we passed back and forth a few times.

Jen does not care for the internet so I am posting this for her.

Thanks~ Gary

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hey Scary, The Fruita shop has a women's ride on Tuesday evenings according to their web site. See you in October.

·
Registered
922 Posts
LOL You must not have read all the threads below.

So far it's Chardog and the girls :D Smiley, CajunSpice, and me. A couple other girls maybe in and flying out to meet us. One other guy maybe.

·
Model of Grace and Tact
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CycleMainiac said:

So far it's Chardog and the girls :D Smiley, CajunSpice, and me. A couple other girls maybe in and flying out to meet us. One other guy maybe.
I try not to spen too much time in the womens lounge..... I feel like a voyeur when I'm here. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
CycleMainiac said:

Hey mainiac, what dates are you guys doing again? *scheme*

·
Registered
922 Posts
we are leaving Tx on Oct. 14th, should arrive in Fruita/GJ area on the 15th. Plan to ride 16-22 and start heading home on the Saturday the 23rd. Maybe a couple of days in Moab.

that would be soo cool if you could make it. scheme hard :D

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
CycleMainiac said:
we are leaving Tx on Oct. 14th, should arrive in Fruita/GJ area on the 15th. Plan to ride 16-22 and start heading home on the Saturday the 23rd. Maybe a couple of days in Moab.

that would be soo cool if you could make it. scheme hard :D
oooo, last day of work is the 15th..............oooooooo fruita..................... :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.