Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
250 Posts
a friend of mine tied a small teddy bear on the stem, he said his daughter gave it to him "so the bear could take care of dad" I thought it was cute.
then there's another guy in our local racing series who has a tigger doll tied to his helmet... but I don't know his story.

·
Registered
821 Posts
The teddy is cute! I like pick up "hitchhikers" I find on the road (or trail) and tie them to my bikes. My road bike has a tiny, vending machine size, green-haired troll on the handlebar. He's been my good-luck buddy and constant riding companion for the past few years. A while back I acquired a freaky, wrong-looking bendy rubber rabbit. It was a sickly, jaundiced yellow. It clutched a carrot in one fist and had a malevolent scowl-- a deranged Bugs Bunny wannabe. I didn't really like it but decided to lash it to my mtb bars anyway. Then I started crashing more than usual and violently so. I decided the "rabbit" was to blame and thew it into the back of a passing pick-up truck. Beware of hitchhikers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.