Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my self a new ride. 2004 Norco Sasquatch in near perfect condition for $600 CND. Found this on a local classified forum. I cant ride it much since its all covered in snow out here but from what i can see, this bike works like a charm. I dont have any pictures taken personally yet but heres one taken by the owner.

For more info: https://www.norco.com/bikes/2004bikes/sasquatch.htm
I can tell right away im gonna love riding this bike. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Looks pretty sweet. Kind of a poop green but i dig it! The frames downtube and tt look similar to my voltage. Seems like a good find, too bad you cant ride it yet. Just come down to Florida, i went riding in 75 degree weather this past saturday.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mrbray101- Well actually its more a military green. Its more like a lighter green in person, though.

snaky69- I dont find it very heavy, probably because im used to my old FS which was about 44LBS.

ontario_bike- I dont have other pictures, that one is the only one i have... for the moment. I'll post some new ones when i get my digital cam back from the repair shop.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
IonicRipper said:
Hahaha ya i hate snow, but i prefer having a couple of months of snow then having 12 months of intense heat.
true that....snowboarding!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, but i miss biking right now, and the injury isnt helping much.

nice bike, i personally dig the color, and for the price. its a steal

·
Registered
493 Posts
i wish I lived in CALIFORNIA, so i could skimboard, bike, and ski ... all in one day! but ya, super sick bike, im sure you love it and ride it to death!!!!

so, why did u turn down the 500$ STP?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I didint really try it on jumps or anything yet, but from what i seen so far:
Pros: Soft damping, feels indestructible and its fairly light (compared to what im use to)
Cons: Lack of adjustment (only adjustment i have is preload by putting more air in it, but 2007 series have more adjustments i think) and slow rebound.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.