Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
at Buchanan Pass

I know you feel the pain...of seeing this crap....well the first one anyway.

Luckily, the photos get better----or less worse.

I have been riding a lot of miles...but easy trails. The ten miles of Buchanan kicked my ass. today. However, the front range up high rules right now. One wicked downhill back.

·
Registered
9,903 Posts
Nice- I walked the area with my dog on Friday and didn't see many (or was it "any"?) people on the trails. I'll have to get some info from nOOby when I finally ride that area. Nice pictures!

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
Here's a bad crash from yesterday. The worst part is that he forgot his helmet in the truck, but since he's a pretty good rider, decided to continue on without it. He had to sit down for a bit after this one.

·
Gaa-zee-raaaa!
2,433 Posts
Mojo Maestro said:
Wazzup Nickle? Is that Dallas? Looks like an Astrix in the pic, kinda hard to tell. That's some ugly **** without a lid!!:eekster:
Dallas Hartley?

That does look pretty brutal. Sorry I missed your call, Nickle, I was pretty smoked from the ride Saturday anyhow. I'd hoped to ride today, but my knees are feeling a wee bit glass - like still.

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
Yeah, that's Dallas with the Huckster. Typical Dallas. On a serious note, Squid (Dallas' boss from Wales) probably broke a rib or two on that ride. He had a pretty brutal fall and is lucky he can still walk.

No worries, Josh. Troy from Mojo was on that ride too. I'm sure it won't be the last time we roam those trails this season. I'll give ya a ring next time we head up again. I know Don is set out to slay a specific feature on that trail.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
nice try, nicholas

obviously a staged photo... that guy is just doing a headstand next to his bike, and the dude above threw down some dirt for effect.

after all, nobody w/ any cognitive sense would ride off that rock w/o a helmet... :nono:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Nobody with sound cognitive abilities would drop this rock in the first place. Actually nobody with brains would drop anything beyond a curb... So the first skill to master when you get into drops is to swich of the cognitive senses. Maybe you even don't get into drops before you hit your head so hard you lost them completely.

Gosh Dallas - this looks bad. I am glad you survived!

·
Shoulda went faster
306 Posts
public service announcement

First me...then Dallas..then squid.....

The connection you may ask?

Nickle!!!!

Cease and disist riding with Nickle! It may be harmful to your health.

·
Gaa-zee-raaaa!
2,433 Posts
gotdirt said:
after all, nobody w/ any cognitive sense would ride off that rock w/o a helmet...
Yeah - and nobody with cognitive ability would push a bloated, oafish Angelfire security guard to suffer a heart attack while chasing a crazy drunken hippy across the table tops of a hotel bar in the wee hours either...

...or push nearby campers to the brink of rage while mocking the tard who saw fit to set his car alarm off at 5am on a race morning in a Snowmass campground...

...or, well, nevermind.

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
nomad rdr said:
Cease and disist riding with Nickle! It may be harmful to your health.
Silence, mono-wing. New rule for you: don't post on pain meds. :p

Gotdirt has clearly never met Dallas. Trust me, riding with him is an experience.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.