Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if they're rotten or spoiled. I had fun this morning, but this time I had someone with me, so the photos had riders. She even took a couple of shots. I rarely get in my own camera.

Me on one of my favorite moves:

Flow of the trail to the flow of the river:

That's all for now.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
screampint said:
You mean I have to go ride early tomorrow? Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I think the siesta tradition needs to be invoked, then I could catch up on my sleep each day.
Nothing wrong with a rest day here and there. With the valley warming up we don't want you to get dehydrated and miss too many days.

·
ride like a girl
620 Posts
screampint said:
Sorry if they're rotten or spoiled. I had fun this morning, but this time I had someone with me, so the photos had riders. She even took a couple of shots. I rarely get in my own camera.
Nice! I met a gal on the Colorado Trail that was in Fruita last Saturday and she said it got to 100 degrees!

Also, I've been giving the camera to my daughter to shoot some photos too, so I understand about the "never having any shots of yourself" syndrome.

Thanks for the fruita hit!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.