Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Bright Yellow or Kawasaki Green Powdercoat.....>?

• Bright Yellow ?

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Green Powdercoat ?

Votes: 22 51.2%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
... I guess you won't be
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm tiring of my blue 04 spot's finish and have a local pro powdercoater on the hook. I also bought some high llumen output phosphorescent Powdercoat ad-mix - it's really gonna GLOW!........so I have to repaint the spot in some higher spectrum color, but cant decide between bright yellow or kawasaki green....most of the stuff is black on the bike, w/ blue king HS and Hubset......

This bike should light up the trail at night without lights once it's done, so I'll post pics when complete....just need a nudge in the color dept......

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,941 Posts
ive always been a fan of blue and yellow. the black bits will only improve uppon the idea. ive voted accordingly. lookin forward to seein it. just dont pull a aquazilla on us, will ya? now that we have that cleared up......

·
over researcher
1,163 Posts
mtn hack said:
THe yellow is the exact same color scheme as my first mtn bike... a 90 ish giant iguana.

I voted Green.
Did you see that giant iguana the two faced professor was holding in the first Harry Potter movie? That thing had to have been 90ish since it was so big.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
41,015 Posts
Yellow is going to look nasty with just a hint of dirt.

·
... I guess you won't be
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
at last check, the poll ended up 19 to 19.....so, as a die-hard Kawasaki nut-case...I must go with the green....!

My PC guy is on board, and we're trying to figure out the right equivalent PC mix for K-green.......

winter riding will never be so fun w/ a glo-bike!

I'll definitely post pics - during daylight and nightime!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.