Thank you for the info. Much appreciated.Im 5'10" w/ 32" inseam on a large. 50mm 0deg stem, 750mm bars, 150mm dropper. The fit feels so nice. The bike feels very natural under me, so comfy. I ride it more often than my FS ('16 Trance) bike.
On the headtube question. Some guys are running shorter travel forks, adjustable travel forks slammed in the photo they took, or some forks just have shorter axle to crown. The headtube angle is the same across all years the Yelli was produced.
Well, crap. I hate to drive a 7-8 hour round trip just to find out it will or won't fit.... Damn.I'm 6' with 32" inseam on a medium I believe, it's a bit under 17" from BB to top of seat tube. I had another 29'er in medium and both fit me better than my large 26". You're gonna have to go try it it I think.
Wich rim are you using?View attachment 1178099
Updated photo the day before my first MTB race.
Updates since last post:
- XT M8000 crank
- XT Trail pedals
- 30T Wolftooth oval chainring
- Thomson DH Handlebar 12mm rise cut to 770mm
- Thomson silver seatpost clamp
- Galfer Rotors increase to 180mm rear w/XTR adapter
- Wolftooth bolt on front thru axle
- 2.3 High Roller 2 3C/EXO/TR front tire
- 2.25 Ardent DC EXO/TR rear tire
- King Cage stainless Iris bottle cage w/ red ano bolts
- Charger damper upgrade for the Yari
- MRP Ramp Control Cartridge
- Shimano SP41 housing for dropper and shift w/ Jagwire Elite Polished inner cable (so smooth)
- All Mountain Style Honeycomb frame protection on downtube
- 3M rubber mastic tape chainstay protecter